Welcome to Drunken Cavemen

Use the below options to navigate our site
Register
Forum
Register

No Place for Heroes Calling for an Alliance!

• TheArkKnight
  • TheArkKnight's Avatar Topic Author
7 years 7 months ago #4176 by TheArkKnight
No Place for Heroes Calling for an Alliance! was created by TheArkKnight
You thought I wanted to recruit you, ha! Think again!

Actually I'm not big on joining tribes or recruiting. I guess I'm just the type that if I'm going to lose all my dinos and structures, I want it to be my fault and no one else's.

Anywho, I have a proposition. Instead of recruiting or joining a tribe, I would like to forge an alliance instead. Now I know official alliances supported by in-game mechanics are not available on this server due to settings with ORP, hence why I feel the need to request an unofficial alliance via these forums. How would this work exactly?

Basically, we add each other on Steam and any voice chat apps we might be using (I prefer discord but have others as well). We then can private chat each other and work together to accomplish various feats. Examples could be coordinating a raid, working together to tame a large dino, or trading/sharing resources. In the event that one of our bases gets attacked, we can call on the other for aid. Now in this alliance no one is obligated to do anything because, frankly, we're not in each other's tribe. So for this alliance to function at all, it will depend almost entirely on trust and respect, something that will grow as we get to know each other along.

This might work, or maybe it's a bunch of dung beetle. Won't know until we try I guess. B) Hit me up on this thread or add me on Steam if interested (same name but with spaces in between).

P.S. - Not sure if it matters or not, but my tribe name is No Place for Heroes
Time to create page: 0.636 seconds